As a guide to help you plan your upcoming Scottsdale vacation, here is a list of frequently asked questions. If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
What Time is Check-in and What Time is Check-out?
Our standard check-in time in 2021 is after 4:00 PM. Our standard check-out time in 2021 is 10:00 AM. Guests will be charged an additional fee of $75 (plus tax) if they arrive before 4:00 PM, or fail to depart by 10:00 AM without prior approval in writing. CLICK HERE to learn more about early check-ins and late check-outs.
How Do I Purchase Pool Heat?
Click on this link: POOL HEAT
What do I need to bring?
All vacation rentals are equipped with furniture and furnishings such as: sheets and bath towels, pillows, bedspreads, blankets, pots, pans, dishes, and flatware unless otherwise stated. In addition, we provide a "starter amount" of toilet paper and paper towels. View a detailed list of what is included in each rental.
We recommend that you bring the following items with you, or buy them when you arrive.
- Coffee and Coffee Filters
- Paper Towels
- Garbage Bags
- Soaps (hand soap, dish detergent and dish soap)
- All purpose cleaner
- Specialty cooking items (such as waffle iron, Crock pot, etc.)
- Foils, wraps and baggies
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet Paper
- Personal toiletries such as shampoo
- Personal appliances such as hair dryers
- Extra blankets and pillows if desired
- Pool or beach towels
- Beach chairs (if desired)
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Items for your dog (if applicable)
Can I bring extra guests to stay in my vacation rental?
The occupancy limit stated on the Rental Agreement may not be exceeded for overnight stays without express written permission of HS Homes, LLC. Children are counted in total occupancy unless they are under the age of two. Sleeping bags or air mattresses may not be brought in and NO campers or motor homes will be allowed to park on the rental property for the purpose of adding extra sleeping space.
Large gatherings, rehearsal dinners, weddings, graduation parties, cocktail parties, wedding preparation groups, breakfasts or brunches, showers, celebrations, barbecues, catered meals, or any occasion that brings extra guests and/or cars onto the property is considered to be a “party” or an “event”. Events MUST be disclosed to and approved by HS Homes, LLC. in advance and is subject to Event Fees.
What if I accidentally left something at the property after my stay?
Fill out our online Lost & Found Form and we will make every effort to find the lost items and return them to you. However, we cannot be responsible for items left behind and we cannot guarantee items reported will be returned. Items that are unclaimed after 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
What Are the Departure Procedures?
Our standard departure time is 10:00 AM. Please be considerate of our cleaning and inspection teams, who need time to thoroughly clean and prepare the home for the next guests.
Before you go, please take care of a few things so we can ready the property for our next guests.
- Please leave the property neat and tidy with all dishes and cookware clean. (Please note: A charge of $250 will be automatically applied to your bill if any excessive cleaning is required after your departure or if excessive trash needs to be removed).
- You may leave all bedding on the bed. Please leave all used towels in the bathroom(s).
- Please make sure the refrigerator is empty.
- Place trash bags in the trash cans or barrels outside the house (making sure to put the lids back on) and leave recyclables in the delegated bins. Recycling is mandatory and is single stream. Place all recyclables together - cardboard, paper, glass, metal and plastic containers. Metal and glass containers should be rinsed and paper and cardboard should be bundled separately and left beside or on top of bin.
- If you have moved any of the furniture, please return it to its original location.
- Close and lock all of the doors and windows.
- Leave all keys on the kitchen or dining table (if your property does not have an electronic lock). If there is a lockbox, ensure the lockbox key is put back into the box.
- Adjust the air conditioning or heat settings. SUMMER: adjust air conditioning to 80 degrees.
Are there any pool toys or floaties at the home? Due to safety and insurance purposes, the home does not offer pool toys or floaties. We are unable to guarantee the quality of the items. It is recommended that you purchase new equipment at a local store.
Can we use the fireplace? (Applies if the home has a fireplace). Due to safety and insurance requirement purposes, the fireplace is not available to short-term guests.
Can I ship a package to the home prior to my arrival? You are welcomed to ship packages at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for the package (USPS, FedEx, UPS or Amazon purchases). If it's a very valuable package you need to ship, we recommend using a service such as PostNet. They can accept the package for you. Use the address of the home to find the nearest location to the property. https://www.postnet.com