WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY VACATION RENTAL?
What does my rented vacation home provide?
Since all HS Homes LLC rental properties are homes, and not hotel rooms, they are fully furnished, and include a living room, kitchen, and bedrooms and bathrooms as described on each property detail page.
- The kitchen includes cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishcloths, potholders, flatware, dishware, and glassware. Standard appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, toaster, and coffee maker. Some properties are equipped with additional items; please refer to the full amenity list for your specific property. If you require specialty items, such as kitchen scales or food processors, it is best to bring your own.
- Bed linens and bath linens (bath towels, hand towels and face cloths) are provided in accordance with the advertised maximum occupancy of the property. Beds will be made with linens, pillows, blankets, and bedspreads prior to your arrival, with the exception of trundles, top bunks, futons, and sleep sofas.
- The property includes basic housekeeping supplies, such as brooms and dustpans.
- Air conditioning, TVs, patio furniture, grills and other amenities are furnished as a courtesy and are not guaranteed. Please refer to the full amenity list for your specific property for details.
Guests will also receive a Welcome Kit. The Welcome Kit gets you started on your vacation by providing a few additional necessities, such as:
- One mini bottle of dish soap
- One single-use dishwasher detergent packet or pod
- One kitchen sponge
- One laundry detergent packet or pod
- One trash bag
In addition, the complimentary items below are provided as a convenience for when you first arrive. Additional supplies will be the responsibility of the guest.
- Two full roll of toilet paper per bathroom
- One box of tissues per bathroom
- Travel-sized bars of soap in each bathroom
- Two full roll of paper towels in the kitchen